Friday, February 27, 2009

Those Who Can...

I love my job.

One of my sweet angel boys wrote me a letter for Valentine's Day that was just so cute and I wrote him a thank you card for it on fancy stationary. Ever since, he has been writing me "thank you for the thank you" letters about once or twice a week.

Today, it was sealed in an envelope from home that he had decorated with flowers.

Dear Mrs. Bogle,
think you for the litter you sent me. I love you as a teacher and you are the Best and most cind teacher I ever hade. I love you as a techer more than the galexey and more than that. Love Derek


My job here is so much fun. I've been thinking about trying to get a job in the Laveen district once we move, but I can't imagine leaving this school and these kids and my humongous classroom. I guess we'll just see what happens.

Speaking of Laveen, we should be closing in the next week or two... Our official closing date isn't until March 20 but we should be moving before spring break as long as there aren't any huge holdups.

I CAN'T WAIT!

1 comment:

jaust.me said...

That is so sweet. Those are the ones you have to remember. We are so excited to have you as neighbors. We can sit together at stake conference, lol

Monique