Friday, February 20, 2009

Good News!

So many wonderful things have happened lately so I'm excited to blog about them today!

1. Tyson and I were sealed on Valentine's Day and spent the weekend with my dad and stepmom in Sedona. It was so nice to be up in the mountains again =) I really miss it. Oh and being sealed is cool too haha

2. Tyson and I celebrated Valentine's Day on Tuesday by having a candlelit dinner of grilled cheese sandwiches and ramen noodles with Pomegranate sparkling cider. Mmmm. He got my High School Musical 3 on bluray and I got him a nice framed picture of the temple.

3. On Wednesday, Ty was talking with his manager about work stuff and the possibility of transferring to a f&e closer to our new house. Long story short- his manager gave him the asst. manager position and said they promise to work around his school schedule! He jumped from making $9/ hr. to $12! Awesome.

4. Also on Wednesday, I won a $50 gift card on the radio!! It is for some American Bistro in Phoenix that is supposed to be pretty good. I had to guess a riddle that sounds like something wayyyy dirty but is really a household object.

5. We should be closing on our house in the next few weeks! We are so EXCITED!! I can't wait to have my birthday party in our monster backyard. Oh- and we are already discussing the tetherball 'court' that we will be setting up as well.


All good things! Oh- and someone contacted me about advertising on my Year of Pizza blog that I made in January (but i never posted anything on it) because it has had 80 hits already! haha. That could be fun...

Catch you later!

1 comment:

ducklips said...

Congratulations on all of the above. So what's this pizza of the year blog. You are too funny.