Wednesday, December 19, 2007

i never know what to title these

my surgery went surprisingly well. i didn't swell at all, and only took pain meds for the first day as a precaution. my gums are a little discolored, but thats expected. the stitches are itchy because they stitched the front of my gums to the back of my gums in between my teeth. i can eat anything i want though which is nice and it doesn't even hurt to brush my teeth. i feel very blessed. i have my post op appointment on thursday but i don't know if the pathology report will be back yet.

in other news, i spoke too soon about ty quitting WoW. While I was napping after my surgery, he reinstalled it. hopefully it'll be better now that he's had a break and we've discussed the concerns about having it as a daily thing.

ty and i are really excited about spending our first holiday season together with our families. i'm going to be coming down to the valley on thursday to see my brothers open presents before they leave for utah. i'll go back to flag on saturday night, and then me and ty will come back on monday afternoon, but we have to drive back on christmas day for ty's work.

megan- please have your baby soon. we can't wait to see him =)

3 comments:

jaust.me said...

I'm so glad that your surgery went well. Catcher is here, so you can come see him. I love your honeymoon pictures and the story of Ty with the shells. He is such a boy!

megan said...

i had him just so you and ty could see him

Emily said...

Megan lies! It was all for me. I know, I know, you saw him first... **sigh**