Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Tyson woke me up this morning to breakfast in bed- my favorite indulgence =) he made hashbrowns, sausage, and eggs and brought it to me on a tray with a long stem rose. I love that he can be so romantic!

I got him a box of chocolates and a gift certificate to a couple's massage class so we can learn how to do legit massages.

This Valentine's Day is extra special for us because it marks the one year anniversary of our sealing in the Mesa, AZ temple.



Being sealed has been such a blessing during the last year. I am so glad to call Ty my eternal companion and feel overwhelmed with the thought of spending forever with him.



In other news- I am officially half way through this pregnancy! Hooray! We are working hard on the nursery (which really means working hard on our den/guest room so we could clear out the nursery). Our friends Kathrin and Ryan are helping A LOT! We love them =) I'll post pictures when the room starts taking shape. I'm really excited about how its going to turn out.

I'll try to post ultrasound pictures and whatnot soon. Life has been busy lately but we are loving it!

4 comments:

Jessie said...

congrats on the half way point! are you showing yet? belly pics and nursery pics soon please! :)

Jessie said...

oh, and CONGRATS especially on your 1 year mark! that is so great! :)

megan said...

Reuben and I are willing to help you guys out! Give us a call whenever

megan said...

Oh and happy sealing anniversay!