Thursday, February 28, 2008

1. Pick up the nearest book (one of at least 123 pages)

2. Open the page to 123

3. Find the 5th sentence.

4. Post the next 3 sentences


"Pull off some modeling clay about the size of a jelly bean. Roll it in your hands until it is round like a small marble. Take a larger piece of another color clay."


Taken from a book titled First Science Experiments (chapter: What is Hail?). I don't have time for fun books these days.

Me and Ty should be coming down to the valley this weekend, but he is feeling sick so we probably won't be leaving tonight like I had hoped. Good news tho- I passed my AEPA! Yayyy!! And, as if I'm living in some alternate universe, I actually did something today that my cooperating teacher appreciated! We made cupcakes using dixie cups and an electric skillet. The kids got to help measure, pour, stir, and we even learned about high altitude cooking instructions. They loved it and the cupcakes turned out amazing!

Anyway- thats basically all of the news I have to share. Megan- I can't wait to hold Catcher this weekend since I was sick the weekend of his blessing. You guys better be around!

See ya soon =)

5 comments:

megan said...

we will so be around plus he started laughing, like seriously laughing but he has only done it once (it was for like 5 minutes though). so you guys will have to try to get him to laugh. he is a smiling maniac though, i'm so glad you passed!!!!!!!!! Also happy that you finally feel appreciated, at least once by your teacher

ducklips said...

Congrats on passing and having a good teacher day! I am excited to see you guys this weekend. My kids will be so excited.

Merilee said...

Congrats an the test! I'm so jealous you guys get to go down this weekend. Have fun!

ducklips said...

Hey, so spring break should be coming up soon and maybe we will see a new post? Maybe?;)

Sheerstar said...

who are you tagging?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????