Friday, September 21, 2007

Quick Update

Life is good.

Ty is here and does my dishes more often than I cook him dinner!! It's amazing. Everyday so far he has asked me what he can do to help me out since I've been so busy with school and work. I make him lists sometimes, but most of the time he just does chores around my apartment. He is so totally out of my league, but I don't think he even cares =) I think I'm going to spend the rest of my life trying to prove to myself that I deserve him. But I think thats a good goal to aim for.

My new car is awesome. In the last 200 miles, I've gotten an average of 41 miles per gallon. I still can't figure out how to program my radio stations, but everything else works just fine. I love it.

My job at Best Buy is keeping me super busy, but I can tell all of the managers appreciate the work I do and are happy to have me there. They give me "special projects" and have put me in charge of large groups of other employees quite a bit as we get ready to open the store.

School is the most stressful part of life right now, but I have one of the highest grades in my most difficult class so I guess I'm doing alright.

My mom is coming up tonight with my family and I'm pretty excited. If only I didn't have to work tomorrow....

4 comments:

megan said...

i'm glad ty is being so great! hopefully he learned something living with my mom for 20 years. how fun that your family is coming up! I'm glad your car is working out well for you. Reuben said he really wants to check it out to see how it works

ducklips said...

You guys are very funny. I agree w/ you, Ty is an awesome kid, but I think he would say the same thing about you. (Being out of his league, that is.)

Have fun w/ your fam. and just think only 1 more year of school and you'll be done.

Hooray!

Emily said...

go car! And I need your email address. Send it on myspace or to:

emily.bogletodd@gmail.com

You will not get to my blog, otherwise.

megan said...

are you guys coming down this weekend for Conference and breakfast burritos?