Friday, August 24, 2007

i wish i was cool

no one tagged me, so i'll just pretend i'm cool...

1. 4 jobs I've had
nanny
answering service
server at Ruby's
data entry

2. 4 movies I can watch any time
wicker park
how to lose a guy in ten days
the notebook
high school musical (duh)

3. 4 places I have lived
Flagstaff
Chandler
Mesa
Richfield

4. 4 TV shows I love
america's next top model
one tree hill
america's got talent
thats it

5. 4 foods I love
pizza
rice
potatoes (in any form)
chicken

6. 4 websites I visit daily
myspace
facebook
craigslist (i'm trying to buy a car)
email

7. 4 places I'd rather be
europe
nyc
oregano's
home


i'm back in flag now, totally loving the 83 degree weather =) i got a job today but its only for the next two weeks, so i went to another interview at Best Buy and i'll probably start there in a few weeks when their store actually opens. was that a run-on? oh well.

3 comments:

megan said...

crazy, there was a best buy commercial on when I was reading about you getting a job at best buy

ducklips said...

i'm so glad you pretended to be tagged. I think it's time to make up a new one.

So what is your two week job?

KrisBo said...

i am totally driving through flag to get back home on sunday evening.. wtg on the temp job and gl with the best buy and car!